Call Villa Natura Today!
8am - 7pm EST


A will is a document containing your instructions and wishes as to how your property, assets and estate are to be distributed after your death. It contains the names of the people you want to benefit, as well as details of your possessions at the date of your death. The people you want to benefit are called beneficiaries.

Living Trust
A trust is an arrangement in which you name a person, called a trustee, to hold legal title to your property and funds. You can be the trustee of your own living trust, keeping full control over all property held in trust. A living trust is simply a document you create with the assistance of an Attorney while you're alive, rather than one that is created at your death.

Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
A durable power of attorney (POA) gives a designated person the authority to make legal and financial decisions on your behalf. A POA is essential because if you become incapacitated or incompetent without preparing this document, your family will not be allowed to make many important financial decisions or pay bills.

Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare
Similarly, a POA for healthcare gives a designated person the authority to make health care decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated and unable to make decisions on your own. A healthcare durable power of attorney works in conjunction with advance directives, do not resuscitate orders and living wills.

This page is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for financial, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. Villa Natura is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse, any of the aforementioned documents, procedures and organizations providing such services. Villa Natura can provide no assurance that any information contained on this site or provided herein is accurate, complete, correct or fit for any particular purpose or person. We urge you to consult your financial, legal, tax, accounting, and/or other professional counselor or attorney for advice about what options are best for you.